Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Last weekend at CMI resulted in a snapped axle notice no spines on the axle image below:

and a tow home by my buddy

For my Filipino readers

And my favorite new thing

(ive waited for these for like idk 2 years lol!)

Mods in the work:
since the car is down for the axle thing and will be down since im getting my injectors cleaned by RC injectors. Im gonna prototype a CAI intake duct for the Type R intake tube im purchasing

XjoEnX

Sorry to see the busted axle :( Hope to see her up and running real soon.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Update on the axle thing:
after taking out my header, intermediate shaft etc, it was deemed impossible to knock out so we dropped the transmission knocked it out in like 2 hits as opposed to me under the car for an hour trying to hit it out. Ill post pics of the axle piece from my tranny. I think the snap was due to (what JIM described as) metal fatigue, only 1/3 of the axle seemed to be ripped off the other half was a clean cut. Tranny went back in yesterday in the pouring rain...it sucked. still need to get replacement axles and tranny fluid.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I hate dealing with axles. There needs to be snap resistant axles made, I don't know how but that would be awesome. Haha

Good look getting it fixed man

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it shall be done soon, i just need to pull my injectors and send them out. Im doing autozone axles for now, i have to talk to a guy about getting a discount at NAPA for their axles, ive herd from many people they are stronger. Drive Shaft Shop makes excelent axles which are very very very strong and rated up to 1000+ HP but the level axles i would be using are a little out of my budget right now.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
it shall be done soon, i just need to pull my injectors and send them out. Im doing autozone axles for now, i have to talk to a guy about getting a discount at NAPA for their axles, ive herd from many people they are stronger. Drive Shaft Shop makes excelent axles which are very very very strong and rated up to 1000+ HP but the level axles i would be using are a little out of my budget right now.
Raceline recommends OEM axles over Driveshaft Shop.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
:thumbup: