New profile posts

Going to go with your advice and I'm going to Willow Springs in my own teg for the experience. Hope that the car will survive. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Hey i was wondering if you still had them and would be willing to ship them to me ill pay for the shipping and i also wanted to know if the set you have would fit my integra i live in cali and willing to pay shipping
Hey, I was wondering can I see a picture of the lip you purchased from Xcess Motors, I'm in the situation you were in about purchasing a lip and I'm trying to get the best one.
A 98 front end would be way cheaper than a jdm unless you have the money for a jdm.
Hello Teggy64, I was wondering if you noticed a difference in performance when you added your header and exhaust system on your integra? I'm debating about buying a setup just like yours. I would appreciate any insight that you have on your header/exhaust setup vs a stock header/exhaust. I've listened to the youtube and I'm leaning toward the WS2. Thank you for time.
Hi I've got a 1994 Integra LS with heater/AC blower issues. A service manual would be a blessing. Thanks so much!! jayson.hworld@gmail.com
hey u know any good sites for side skirts. i was looking on ebay but all i got was rice body kits and...ew lol
your inbox is full, yes it is do able with out removing the bumper. But it makes the entire process so much harder than necessary.