New profile posts

Hey coy, what's your approximate drop?(Bottom of rock panels to asphalt on level ground?) On the black wheels with silver lip?
and I'm guessing, without a camber kit in the front or back, i'd have to cut the rears and roll the fronts? or roll and pull the fronts?:/
Thanks in advance!
I doubt you'd want my rear bumper. It's kinda ghetto-fabulous right now. It's got a puncture hole on the passenger's side from the previous owner, and i had to cut part of the bottom off because there were burn marks and melted plastic from the previous owner. The trunklid is in decent shape, but the clearcoat is peeling and there are no emblems, lol.
Hey im kinda new to clubintegra but i know how everything works. I would love to be on that db squad
hello buddy. up for what have you done to your car. im from alexandria im looking forward to have friend that can help me to modes my acura integra1997 gs silver too. keep it up. :)
Have a grounding problem..stereo only works with brake pressed or headlight on..anyone know what causes this?
I got a acura integra 94 and when i drive it about for 30 min.its shuts off by himself and i put a new ignition and main relay and its still does it