Yes / No tinting highbeam lens yellow?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
it all depends on what color your car is....like i like it on red, black and white.....thats it......but you have to have real clean lenses or it will look like dookie......but i had the film......it sucked. it bubbled, faded and when i pulled it off it streched to hell.....if u decide to do it.....spray it....if u fuck up.......use some thinner and it will clean right up.......well here are some pics of mine.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
go look at my teg with them yellow, look at the member rides section. says MY 94 INTEGRA RS ( type R wannabe)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's up to you. I'm just gonna get some yellow bulbs.

dragboi

Sedan Tuner
mines a silver 4 door teg.......i dunno i think i might just go with the bulbs......and imma look for some fogs and use my spray on those instead......

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
8urcivic said:
either way......but i love mine.....just make sure it looks good if u do
I've got it admit, yellow highs looks sexy on black.

8urcivic

dragboi said:
mines a silver 4 door teg.......i dunno i think i might just go with the bulbs......and imma look for some fogs and use my spray on those instead......
ive seen it on silver...theres a guy on here with it......its ok looking.....if anything i would have added blue high beams to his car......but i mean kevin has yellow fogs on his dc4 and it looks clean.

8urcivic

JDMxDB8 said:
I've got it admit, yellow highs looks sexy on black.
gracias......its actually the only black one i have ever seen with yellow....and i had to go yellow fogs