Yes / No tinting highbeam lens yellow?

dragboi

Sedan Tuner
Im thinking of tinting my highbeam lenses yellow... i want to know what you fellow teg owner think about this.....any suggestion will be consider..........

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
8urcivic is a fan of yellow highbeams. check out his pictures. its actually pretty nice if done right.

nautica_t

you should really do what you like, if you don't like it, than don't do it, its your car in the end.
you're going to have to see it day in and day out.

but personally i'm not a big fan of it. if they emitted yellow thats okay, but if you can see yellow not a fan of it.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
im not a huge fan of it i think it looks funny. Also i think it can only be pulled off with certain colors black being one like 8urcivic's.

98PAITR

I think it looks like the lenses are fogged up and dirty. Just get yellow high beam bulbs.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
IMO no... You'll be getting less light.

Maybe yellow fogs, but not your actual headlights

iNOhc

Super Registered User
well IMO i say do it.. you can always take me off if you're tinting it with the film...

i want to do the same thing.. buh i hafta replace my headlights first.. (they're slightly cracked)

crzy azn

is crzy
get the bulbs, not the film. i htink the only color the film works on is black cars. other colors its just gay.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i think it looks good on black cars mostly. maybe some others. i just got yellow bulbs for my highs and i love them. but its your car and whatever you think looks best. JDM YO :thumbs up lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i say yes, go to a craft store and get stained glass spray,comes out amazing if you take your time. I did my foglights and 8urcivic followed and did his highbeams

And if you decide you dont like it, laquer thinner takes it right off and youll never know you did it

Last edited: