Xbox Rice

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
acurals209 said:
now slap ur self lol
Hater, just becuase I have ADD doesn't mean you can pull that shit on me! lol

I always lose stuff. I rairly have my actual set of keys.

g2teg said:
lmaorofl rice ps2 ftw
lmaoroflcopterbbq!!! lol

Once I find my ps2 again, i think i'm going to try and get some led's in that baby too! lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
Then I'll get that picture of trinh and put it on the bed. lol
because god knows that's the only way i'd ever be on your bed, you grimey hoe. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, come on... is that why you wouldn't let me use the camera? you didn't want anyone else to know?

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, come on... is that why you wouldn't let me use the camera? you didn't want anyone else to know?

LOL CAMERA i wonder why they get so offended when u want to record the action lol i got slapped back in high school for it

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
hey kutchta do u have a dog???? cuz me im also bad with keys what i did since my dogs a mean bastard and hates the world i put a set of keys on his colar my car key house and warehouse so when i miss place it i go to him and we go for a ride lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i took off my cover for ps2 to vent out hot air. lol i guess you can call that weight reduction. i was thinking of getting a carbon fiber wing on it. hahaha! :lol:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
No, i dont have a dog, well I do, but its not mine mine. lol

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i took off my cover for ps2 to vent out hot air. lol i guess you can call that weight reduction. i was thinking of getting a carbon fiber wing on it. hahaha!
LOL!!! thats awesome!!!!! I was thinking about custom fabing up a body kit for my xbox... lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
g3teg97 said:
they just got a lot of stuff where you can mod them.
You're telling me. You should see what a friend did to mine. I can go rent video games and save them to my XBOX hard drive and it also has over 1,000 old school games stored on it from like 1985 all the way up and tons of stuff I've never even heard of. I have about 40 XBOX games saved into the hard drive on my XBOX as well. :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
Not too sure if i want to do any mod chips or anything right now... I play a lot of halo on life and if my xbox was super moded they would ban me from that and thats no fun. lol
If you play online with that Xbox, don't change the CPU. There's something about it where it doesn't play online, and I wouldn't recoemend it either. You're still using a Microsoft product. 8)