would you buy this DC4

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i would pass as well...IMO i like to get a stock teg and upgrade becuase you know that you did the work and how you did it...who knows how messed up the "manual" swap is

DB8kid

do you like the interior cuz mine is the same and I hate it, still looking for all black interior. would you guys say I'm dumb for passing on del sol seats? I heard they are uncomfortable. but anyways, it all depends on what you want out of the car man, if you want a good project then this is it, make sure it's what you want and your not just over excited and settling on the first teg you see.

naw its not ive been lookin and seen lots of them that i wanted but this one is in good condition i checked it out a week ago it has about 136,xxx miles on the b20 i test drove it its real smooth it pulls pretty hard for a stock b20 but i want to put a lsvtec set up in it n do all maintaince b4 i do anything to it

Last edited:

DB8kid

do you like the interior cuz mine is the same and I hate it, still looking for all black interior. would you guys say I'm dumb for passing on del sol seats? I heard they are uncomfortable. but anyways, it all depends on what you want out of the car man, if you want a good project then this is it, make sure it's what you want and your not just over excited and settling on the first teg you see.

interior is okk prolly later on ill get full GSR leather interior

bryan_giovana

I would keep looking around. I bought my 95 LS for $3000. Little bit better condition.

97RedTeg

I'd say go for it.I bought a dc2 for 2500 with only 142xxx miles in it and it pulls good cars man.