winning for rotm-roty

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Premium membership could happen. You wont be required to have it to be a member of the site.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
like what......10 dollars a year?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I just dont see it getting enough steam to get started
It should be easy to transfer, clubcivic has it. We could do a donation thing, depending on how much you donate you get a little thing under your name saying how much you donated, you also get a little medal thing under your name depending on how much. Like bronze, silver, and gold, and platnum. Mazdas247 does that, it seems to work pretty good there. But yea like I said i'll support prizes for the rotms. Probablly starting at the new year. Can you see tho if they do gift certificates for are online store?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I could add a premium membership it would be $10/6 months. The winner of ROTM can definately choose between decals, stickers, layard.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If you could add some extra perks that only premium members would have access to or be able to use that would make it cooler. But i'm down, thats $1.66 a month, seems like a good deal to me.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
can ROTY winner get a discount at least instead of free stuff. i bet if i rocked some C-I decals i'd get more users on here :p

speedin

The Transporter
Yes, Jay Jay id like to confirm this. The ROTY is going to open polls soon and the members would like to have a prize for the winners. Their are 11 catigories. I was thinking decals, stickers, or layards for each?

Would this be possible if we start the premium membership?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Jay Jay id like to confirm this. The ROTY is going to open polls soon and the members would like to have a prize for the winners. Their are 11 catigories. I was thinking decals, stickers, or layards for each?

Would this be possible if we start the premium membership?
Yes :thumbs up

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
ok then....how do we start the premium membership?

and do only the members of the premium membership get the prizes?

also...how much will it be?
No, anyone can get the prizes. The premium membership is just to help get some more income for the site to support the prizes.

The membership will be $10/ 6 months.