winning for rotm-roty

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
I have an idea that the winner of roty/rotm should get some sort of a prize. All of us who enter the contest, and the people on ClubIntegra in general have spent alot of time and dedication on their cars. So if we are entering the comeptition, we should get a prize for putting in the effort. Especially for Roty..cuz that's a pretty big accomplishment. Maybe something like a customized decal like ROTY/ROTM that you can't buy anywhere else. Bcuz who better to advertise the site than the people who win the competitions? Or maybe something like a ClubIntegra t-shirt with the ROTY on the back.
P.S. I know there is a lot more going on within the site, but i think this idea would boost everyones enthusiasim with their cars and with the site, and this will also spread the word of ClubIntegra.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
all i ever wanted was a club-integra decal, i'll even pay for the stamp / shipping :p

b18c_teg

Thats not gonna happen unless they start charging us to enter for ROTY or ROTM to cover the value of what ur winning if u win ROTY or ROTM.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Not necessarily, we used to give away decals. Things are never really steady, sometimes we'll have lots of people entering, sometimes there won't be any, it's a really iffy thing, we don't have the support that alot of the other sites have.

b18c_teg

Not necessarily, we used to give away decals. Things are never really steady, sometimes we'll have lots of people entering, sometimes there won't be any, it's a really iffy thing, we don't have the support that alot of the other sites have.
When was this? I've been a member since 2004 and this is the 1st time I hear CI gave away decals for ROTM or ROTY winner =(.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
When was this? I've been a member since 2004 and this is the 1st time I hear CI gave away decals for ROTM or ROTY winner =(.
I thought we did, maybe I'm thinking of a different site.

speedin

The Transporter
Thats not gonna happen unless they start charging us to enter for ROTY or ROTM to cover the value of what ur winning if u win ROTY or ROTM.
Yea, that idea was shot in the head when it was brought up last year.

Here is why im not doing prizes this year;

Last year I had 3 different sponsors going to give small prizes to the winners. Well, come time the winners were in everyone backed out. So, im not going to tell anyone their will be prizes because I cannot personally guarantee their will be any.

Thats why we dont do prizes.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Yea, that idea was shot in the head when it was brought up last year.

Here is why im not doing prizes this year;

Last year I had 3 different sponsors going to give small prizes to the winners. Well, come time the winners were in everyone backed out. So, im not going to tell anyone their will be prizes because I cannot personally guarantee their will be any.

Thats why we dont do prizes.
Is there any way that throughout the yr, we can donate a few $$? I mean im pretty sure alot of people would pitch in some then, if theres enough $ in the account, a small prize can be given out

speedin

The Transporter
Is there any way that throughout the yr, we can donate a few $$? I mean im pretty sure alot of people would pitch in some then, if theres enough $ in the account, a small prize can be given out
I dont think that would work. Nobody will donate really.

The only thing I can think of is creating a Premium Membership and use that $$

speedin

The Transporter
premium membership FTL. i dont like paying
Yea, these things will never happen. Thats the thing. Thats why there wont be prizes. Sorry guys. I'll try to get some prizes for this year, BUT, dont expect anything. Think of it as a suprize if it happens.