who is running ls/vtec?

steelies_ftw

PogKai said:
only difference is the block (bore, pistons), everything else should be the same
i kno, i was being sarcastic, put ur setup in here just for the heck of it, its all the same really

supermonkey

g3teg94 said:
im running ls/vtec and i have about 2500 miles on it is runng just as perfect as when first built it pulls so hard i made 190 and 140 it runs a 14.2 on street tires with busted axles so with slicks and good axles i will hope fully turn a 13.80 or so im all motor

have from the block up
jdm gsr tranny
ls block and ls crank
ls rods
arp rod bolts
ctr piston heads
ge vtec conversion kit
b18c1 head
omni power retainers and springs
type r valves
type r lost motion device
type r vtec seloind,type r oil and water pump
skunk 2 stage 2 cams
aem cam gears
skunk 2 intake manifold
type r throttle body
rc 550 cc injectors
chrome tunning
full greddy evo exhaust (headers,test pipe, evo2 catback)
Dude how does that exhaust sound with that setup..?

PogKai

B20VTEC
steelies_ftw said:
i kno, i was being sarcastic, put ur setup in here just for the heck of it, its all the same really
hmm let's see:

B20 bottom end with the puny ~9.0 compression pistons FTL
B16 Head wich includes:
- Crower Titanium Retainers
- Crower Dual Valve Springs
- Ferrea Stainless Steel 6000 series Valves
Stock B16 cams
AEM Cam gears set at 0,0
AEM CAI for ITR
ITR Intake Manifold
GReddy Kevlar Timing Belt
GReddy Oil Catch Can
GReddy EVO2 catback
GReddy Radiator cooling plate
ACT clutch & yellow pressure plate..
Some Kind of rare external Fuel Pressure Regulator
H22 obd2 275cc Injectors
DC Sports JDM 4-1 2.5" header with Thermotec
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
Lightweight Damper pulley
Golden Eagle VTEC conversion
Stock P72 ECU :cry:
Stock GS-R Tranny :(

No tune whatsoever :oops:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
so which parts will i need to pull of a gsr or si to make this an efficiant setup?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
8urcivic said:
so which parts will i need to pull of a gsr or si to make this an efficiant setup?
I would say get the head(everything with it if possible) obviously, oil pump, water pump, tranny would be great, Me personally since the ls blocks don't use oil squirters would get some good aftermarket forged pistons for your ls rods. Also the ecu. Oh and don't forget about my vtec conversion kit I have for sale, I'll give you a good deal.

8urcivic

Aussie said:
I would say get the head(everything with it if possible) obviously, oil pump, water pump, tranny would be great, Me personally since the ls blocks don't use oil squirters would get some good aftermarket forged pistons for your ls rods. Also the ecu. Oh and don't forget about my vtec conversion kit I have for sale, I'll give you a good deal.
what...is it a used golden eagle kit?...if so...shoot me a price...i have the head, mani, throttle body, vtec solinoid and a few other things......but thats all i really have right now.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
8urcivic said:
what...is it a used golden eagle kit?...if so...shoot me a price...i have the head, mani, throttle body, vtec solinoid and a few other things......but thats all i really have right now.
Its brand new never used, I want 100 for it but pm me if you want and let me know what you can do. And yes its the golden eagle kit.

8urcivic

Sirfallsalot243 said:
Well, you know, I like to give a "fun filled fact" at least once a day.:lol:
cool....what are some good factory injectors to run for ls/vtec?