Which Lip ??? Itr ?? Type R ???

sOuL

nah thats not my teg but its hot, its gonna look like that when i install my mugen lip :twisted:

Integration

Master Poster
sOuL said:
Heres a Type R lip

Heres a Mugen lip
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude... that top one is a lip for a civic. They do, however, call it the Civic Type-R lip. Do a google for civic lip.. tons of sites sell them. they can be fit onto a teg as shown above.. Looks like crap in my personal opinion.. but to each his own. I prefer an ITR lip (Integra Type R) :D

Baldy201

Those are 2 diffrent from bumpers anyways. The one soul posted is the 94-97 and the one that you posted is the 98+ front bumpers.

This is the one for the 98+ front bumper ITR/Type R lip.

This is the one for the 94-97 front bumper. Also ITR/Type R.

There is also CTR or Civic Type R lips you can put on your teg for all years. Also realize that the lips for the 98+ will not fit the 94-97 bumpers and vice versa.

DB8 sleeper

ok ur rite.. there is 2 different bumpers...but look at this..compare the white front with the black front that soul posted...are you goin to tell me that they are the same?

DB8 sleeper

ok imma leave it at this....theres a itr lip and a ctr lip..the pics baldy posted are of the itr lip and the integra that soul posted was an integra with a ctr lip..which he stated as just a type r lip...this was what caused the confusion in the beginning when i first read the post..thats why i said they were different..