Which has a bigger interior, Integra or RSX?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
yeah this was only made back in 05.....lol.......who seriously brings these back, lol....but i have no back seats, so mine are roomy just not comfy.

AlphaSparda

I own an integra and my buddy owns a Type-S. Personally I think the integra is more spacious in the rear seating area. And the Type-S is more spacious for the people sitting in the front.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
g3teg97 said:
Well, our Integra's and RSX's aren't really meant to have 4 adults in there.

theyre not?

thats how we was rollin with 4 heads in the car on the way back from vegas it kinda sucked my knee kept hittin the sunroof button open (im 6' 6")

sonicvybe

new driver
there's a 4 door rsx??..j/k haha...i think rsx has far more room in back seats...if u have a 94-01 might as well rip out the backseats and then u can fit 1 large person

CleanGSR

^^Yeah....and actually badged as an accord in japan I believe.

Integra backseats are a joke for having people ride back there very long. Shoot, even when I have the rear facing baby seat in the back, the front seat has to slide forward so far that my wife has to walk and meet us wherever we go :)

(j/p, but we seriously have to take her car everywhere)

sonicvybe

new driver
im dang near ready to pull out the backseats - completely unecessary...aside from stopping ppl from seeing what's in yur trunk. - ooh!!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
man this thread is a blast from the past ... i havent seen carolina or kevin post in ages