Where to buy Rota's

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
O.k. I'm looking at getting some 15" red Rota Gt3's for my DA what's a good site to buy them off of?

Mr. Upscale

We offer Rota wheels, but do not have them listed on our site. What exact specs are you looking for as far as width, offset, etc? PM or reply to this thread and we'll see what we can do for you!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
why would u want rotas? everyone has them!!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
search konig, axis, flik...............there are cheap wheels out there.........be different.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I will vouch for Axis. I had a set of Axis Hiro's before and my friend had two different sets on his RSX-S (Spiders and Reverbs) as well as his brother having a set on his 95 Prelude VTEC (Touring Cup) <----old school. They will withstand some punishment that most cast wheels won't handle

Last edited:

WhiteGsrBeater

Rotas a disposable rims. I do have a set on my car though... LOL I picked mine up from GTMWHEELS.com talk to Ed tell him Ryan from san diego refered you he hooks it up

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
www.jlbmotorsport.com

Don't tell anyone I sent you there to buy Rotas...just kidding. I've bought one or two sets of wheels from those guys, they usually have the better deals, especially when it comes to wheel/tire packages. I've given up Rotas though lol

Ever thought about Buddy Club wheels :D?