What springs should I get?

tisguy

i've got the tokico combo on my DA... I dont know why but the stance it gets is still kinda high (IMO). performance wise.... there's still some major body roll on turns. could just be the DA's platform, i've also got the progress 22mm anti sway on it, body roll decreased a bit after that.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
g3teg97 said:
slow_99integra, do you have the spring/shock combo?
yea i got the combo. i like it a lot. it was kinda spur of the moment. i had to lower my car because it was 100% easier to get in and out with a bad knee. and traction was better too.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
tisguy said:
i've got the tokico combo on my DA... I dont know why but the stance it gets is still kinda high (IMO). performance wise.... there's still some major body roll on turns. could just be the DA's platform, i've also got the progress 22mm anti sway on it, body roll decreased a bit after that.
strut bars along with sway bars help a lot :thumbs up for any suspension

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
all i have is 3 strut bars now and they really help cant wait to lower it just gotta save up some money for my eibach springs

twlplague

if everybody here says SPEND SPEND SPEND! you guys dont know how to find a bargain.....there are deals out there somtime...used parts arent always f'ed up parts......doing things youself saves ya $$$$ too

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Sorry bud, but I'll spend a couple extra bucks for quality parts that are new.

tisguy

yeaa like i sold a set of tein s. tech that were originally on my DA (prev owner), and they were riding on dead shock for who knows how long.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
just slap on some h&r sports on your stock shocks if you wanna be dropped and ride ok ... ive been ridin around like this since october 05 and it rides hella cool .... even did a road trip to arizona

twlplague

ya i was thinkin about that....may be doing that for a little bit....untli i find th shocks that i REALLY want.....pretty much decided on tocikos though

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
do what you gotta do man.... we're just trying to help you out and giving you options on how to do it right the first time, cause when time comes... one problem will lead to another... and most of us here had already found out the hard way. SUSPENSION work is something you don't wanna go cheap with, and must be done right... unless you wanna bounce around like a bobble head.. with cambered tires, and blown shocks... then hey... be my guest. :thumbs up

twlplague

hahah ya i know what ya mean...im not gonna go buy ebay springs and buy cheap qualtiy shit...but im not gonna spend $800 on somthing that I KNOW i can get a deal on....i dont belive spending more money is better, when it is possible to get the same quality for less $

LStegg

1 bad LS
Either Ground-Control coil-overs ,Eibach or Nuespeed springs. I have Nuespeed springs and Tokiko Blue gas shocks on mine and the ride is smooth and handles great. :drive: