What motor can I swap

hondaproof

hondaproof
yea,i would sell the b17 for a b18c.but i would do it all motor.you dont need a turbo for a dd.besides,theres nothing better then rockin small blocks all motor dude.

H2BDA9

if you want a good cheap motor to boost, go with an LS. i boosted mine on 10 lbs for a year and a half, and ran a 12.8 at the track. i put almost 30k on the motor and its still running N/A in my car with 150 compression accross the board. if you want go to N/A and have a little money, do an H2B swap. lots of power, not very expensive, and very respectable. tigerjapanese has OBD1 H22A's for 690. i wouldnt go with a K because its costly and lots of mods are needed. if you dont know much about swaps, its defenitely not a good swap for you. b17s are junk in general also. rare, but not a good motor from what ive seen in many cases. b16's are famous for taking lots of boost completely stock. but then again, if you are going with boost, its all about the tune. gsr's are very good motors, but are over priced. theres lot of options, its all just what you want to put in your car! anyways, good luck with your swap.