what did you do to your car today?

stewy485

FlyingCaesar
Ah my mast is bent and I get really bad reception but mine could also be the ghetto rigged stereo the guy before me put in

mjones73

whitedc4

changed brake pads.. mine were metal to metal with rotors lmao it was like listening to a really bad song all the way home from the post office. i couldn't change them til they came in and when they finally did i was like thank god because i was on the last bit left of those darn things. now i have ceramic hawk pads so i shouldn't have to worry about changing them for a while now. :)

mjones73

Put OEM taillights back on it, promptly tossed the garbage Altezza's in the garbage... discovered they were hand tight, probably why I'm getting water in the spare well.

Next up, order some amber side markers and dump the clears...

blacksheepmu0

blacksheepmu0
Put OEM taillights back on it, promptly tossed the garbage Altezza's in the garbage... discovered they were hand tight, probably why I'm getting water in the spare well.

Next up, order some amber side markers and dump the clears...
hell yea man asswreckers suck ass!

Aznxtasy

Passed emissions today with my jdm b18c spec R. A plugged in LS ecu did the trick for OBD readiness. rawr

goofygamer

wingless :twisted:

I can't find those darn 7/18 and 7/8 nylon plugs anywhere! :( Also, what size do I need to plug the 4 screw stub holes.