what did you do to your car today?

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
hmmm today I have been thinking about it... looking at new motors for her, & trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to end up really doing with my DA... then before getting to bummed that my favorite car isn't running well I remembered the funny ass pic I got while driving the G35 around yesterday...

poor lexus

Last edited:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I finally got around to putting my soft top on. It looks a lot better than I thought it would but still doesn't look as good as the hard top. Noticed that my rain rail (keeps rain from leaking where the top meets the car) has cracked like every other one in the world. Decided that taping it back together was gonna be good enough....and it is. Looked ghetto as fuck but you can't see any of the tape. I need to get pics.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Went to TECH3 this morning, had my RS Watanabe rims mounted, fixed the alignment, and changed my Transmission fluid....

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
drove it. Putting money up for my son's for few months of daycare. I am going to need tires, but want to change out my tie rods and get a camber kit before getting new ones.

uhhkilleez

Repainted the fading oem muffler. Left it at home to cure while I took a spin around the block ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2