what did you do to your car today?

dlo253

Started shaving my spare VC...Until my air compressor started squealing like hell, and the motor started smoking. Looks like i got a new project haha.

BeatBox

Real Good!
drove it to work, switched out to the jimmy for the night....
driving in this stuff is fun :( (going like 20mph looks like im going faster)

TegraTiger

I banged my head against a wall

What did I do wit my ride today? I removed the rear seat to check the electrical on the fuel pump, then removed and tested the fuel pump relay, then re-installed it. Then checked the ohms resistance on each of the fuel injectors, then decided to remove the fuel filter, but the dang banjo bolts gave me a hassle, so I ended up removing the filter with the hoses still attached and using a huge monkey wrench to securely hold the filter while torquing on the banjo bolts to remove them. I only got one removed. The other one is still stuck AND WILL NOT BUDGE. It's an exercise in futility and humility. Then it got dark (I started around noon-ish), so I knocked off until tomorrow.

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
drove it to work, switched out to the jimmy for the night....
driving in this stuff is fun :( (going like 20mph looks like im going faster)
Damn watch out their Han Solo and you're Millennium Falcon.

Well I didnt add parts this past weekend, I added scratchs and maybe a dent on my B-Pipe. Was trying to go around the block cause I passed the entrance to the ER parking garage. There was road construction.....all I hear is SSSCCCRRAATTCCHHHH like four times.

i went outside to think about washing it, then realized im feeling to lazy to wash it so i came back inside