V.I.P. Lounge

01cleatus

inline4four said:
I take it his avatar is quite nice?
Yeah I would say so...
Just check it out in members list.
By the way I just kidding about staring at it the whole time....

slikk

Money Getter
the avatar that i like alot belonged to BLizt she changed it now and her web site :drool:

Todd

token ex-mod
a vip lounge would be a great idea once we get some more members and we all get our post counts up (that does NOT mean whore)

but in the meantime i'm still waiting for jay jay to add a ROTM section so we can get that started offically
but jayjay's a busy man, he'll get around to it sooner or later..... hopefully sooner :lol:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
where is downshift i havent seen him post for a long time, you guys think we can do raffles? the more ppl that join, the less each ticket will cost, but we have about 10 active memebers, i think if we do a raffle, say like 10 dollars a ticket, we can prolly get something good.

JimDCXC

the VIP lounge is kinda cool on clubcivic but there are some really gay whoring threads in there too, I think it's a good idea but it would be a lot better if got cleaned out more frequently.

DownShift96GSR

MoJoJoJo said:
where is downshift i havent seen him post for a long time, you guys think we can do raffles? the more ppl that join, the less each ticket will cost, but we have about 10 active memebers, i think if we do a raffle, say like 10 dollars a ticket, we can prolly get something good.
MoJo, I'm still here. I have just been a pretty busy person these last two weeks. I like the VIP lounge idea. But, yes there needs to be more members. I'm working on getting more people from where I live, but most of them don't have a computer.

est263

I need good advise on my motor setup. i just got my tax income and i got 1500 and i want to spent it on my motor but dont know which steps to take on building a all motor GSR can you guys help me out i want high Compression motor. or should i just spent the money on a B20 block and put my GSR head on it.