V.I.P. Lounge

wannabejdm

we need a V.I.P. Lounge..... Not rigth away b/c the site jsut open up but one like the club civic peple have.. where you need 500 post and what not to be in... I liked that

01cleatus

That would be cool but like you said we dont have enough people and as for 500 posts if it were like 500 posts as of today there would probably be only a handful of people able to got to the VIP lounge. But I do like the idea.

01cleatus

Yeah bro I was bored and checked there are only 3 people with over 500 posts....
Downshift96GSR , Baldy201, and Todd. ( Congrats Gentlemen)
There are a few people who are close like in the 400's like Eviloliv, Slikk, and MoJoJoJo
So if we do make a VIP lounge it should probably be set at around 300 or maybe even less.

wannabejdm

Yeah yeah ofcourse i didnt mean for it to be created right now. . . .. .

01cleatus

I know but that would be cool to have an extra forum. I usually find myself on here and looking at the same last posts on here from like 2 or 3 days ago and just waiting for someone to be on or waiting to see if anyone posted something new. I have no life. But a VIP lounge would be cool.

slikk

Money Getter
01cleatus said:
Yeah bro I was bored and checked there are only 3 people with over 500 posts....
Downshift96GSR , Baldy201, and Todd. ( Congrats Gentlemen)
There are a few people who are close like in the 400's like Eviloliv, Slikk, and MoJoJoJo
So if we do make a VIP lounge it should probably be set at around 300 or maybe even less.

i didnt make the 500 mark :(

wannabejdm

lol yeah well we can have one in a few months it seems like the clubintegra is growing lil by lil

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
I need to get my posts up then. I can be a "newbie" and in VIP if I keep posting. I hate being the "newbie" when I've been into hondar's for 5 years....

Rand0m

^ this site is so new, and not many people have high post counts, so its hard for people here to lable others as "newbies"....i mean, look at the post counts of all the people that posted in this thread, they are all under 200, yet these are pretty much all of the active posters....at least that ive noticed....

MoJoJoJo

Banned
what will there be in the V.I.P lounge that is different from others? are there any benifts? i mean there has to be something that will cause members to be more active and post more, just to get in. what ideas do you guys have for the VIP lounge?

Rand0m

usually the vip loung just means pron, and lots of talk about drugs.....

in a site where there are always new members joining, its kind of a way to keep the newer people out, so that the o.g. members can talk about something personal, that they might not want a ton of newbies adding their 2cents too

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
Rand0m said:
usually the vip loung just means pron, and lots of talk about drugs.....

in a site where there are always new members joining, its kind of a way to keep the newer people out, so that the o.g. members can talk about something personal, that they might not want a ton of newbies adding their 2cents too
VIP is so we can cry about lifes tough issues and not get made fun of by the new kids.

01cleatus

We could just stare at ONEJDMLS avatar the whole time in the VIP.....
Or....
just keep talkin about cars and stuff....

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
01cleatus said:
We could just stare at ONEJDMLS avatar the whole time in the VIP.....
Or....
just keep talkin about cars and stuff....
I take it his avatar is quite nice?