Tunerz Image

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
They close at 6 on weekdays. I actually just talked to them and NOW they say it's in back order. I'm pissed now. I want my money back but I have to wait 2 weeks. Damn man this really sucks. I told them if they don't come within a week I want my money back.

redg2

look for more expensive ones and ask that he matches the price hell most likely do it just be cool wit em

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i ordered my c-pillar bar from them with no probs. they even responded all my pms within a day.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
How come I'm the only one that's having problems with these guys.

That's their most expensive ones.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Well I just talked to them and I tried switching to another brand of Lug Nuts but they wouldn't drop the price down to what I got the Rays for. They said they had Works and Kics but they were 160 shipped. No thanks. So they said it's gonna take about a week to get my Rays. I told them I don't want to wait anymore I wanted to cancel my order but I have to wait another week before I can cancel my order.

FUCK THAT BULL SHIT!!!!

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
So I'm really tired of the bull shit and everytime I think of what's going on I'm getting more irritated so Here's what I PM'ed them at T-i.

"...I'd like to cancel my order. I don't want to wait for another 2 weeks for 135 dollar lugs. I was hoping to get them within a week but I guess I have to wait a whole month. I really wish you guys would have told me or somehow showed on your site that it was on Back Order. That would have been really helpful. And I wish you could've somehow called me or emailed maybe the day after I ordered to tell me that it was on back order. I've heard a lot of great things about you guys and I've read that you guys have excellent customer service. Everyone keeps telling me that if they order a part that's on back order, you give them a more expensive one for the same price and you notify them that it's on back order. Show some kind of symbol on your site that it's on back order. I didn't really appreciate you guys ignoring me on AIM and dropping my phone calls. You answered some of my IM's but You still left me there. But seriously, this is a load of horse shit. Is it not? Think of yourself as a customer who had high hopes of getting great customer service and it all goes to shit because of I don't know what.

Thank You...."

I'm getting these bishes when I get my money back.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORGED-ALUM-LUG-NUTS-PURPLE-DC2-EG6-EK9-12X1-5MM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33749QQihZ016QQitemZ260166993197QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ShippingPayment