Tunerz Image

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Okay it seems that I'm having some problems with these guys. I ordered a set of Rays Extended Lug Nuts and it's been a week since I ordered them. I called them monday to see what was going on and they said they haven't shipped it yet. This really pissed me off, They said they were getting some that day. Shouldn't they have said It's out of stock on their website? or maybe they're on back order? Their website didn't notify me that it was in back order or out of stock. :evil:

They gave me a tracking number and it says it's supposed to come today. October 3, 2007. Their customer service isn't that great either. They never answer their phone and responded to my PM in Team Integra 5 days later. That's just fucking weak.

Has anybody else bought from them and got this BS?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That's bullshit man! Keep calling their asses until they ship the lug nuts to you.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Virginia doesn't as many performance shops as California. California is the Tuner State.

redg2

wow ive always delt wit tunerz one time my shift knob got back ordered he sent me out a more expensive one for the same price...and when i bought my header last christmas it was sent out rite away so idk

redg2

well thing is thats prolly one of TI's best sponsonrs when i used them they were awesome so i dont know what happened

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I'm just getting irritated that this is happening. They could atleast answer their phone and answer emails.