TSUDO headers

DB8_228

Im going to get a RMF header. Thats makes way much more power than any other header i've seen so far. Hytech is pretty good too. If you wanna invest in some headers and create some good power. I would save up for it. DC sports to me isnt all that great neither the Tsudo/Megan products.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
ive been doing alot of research and I think im going to go with the edelbrock pro flo 1 peice 4-2-1 headers. They have a 2" collector, direct replacement. Then Im going with a test pipe rather than a high flow cat, I just think I can grab a bit more exhaust velocity with a test pipe, but I need one to go from 2" collector to may 2.5" buddy club 3 pro spec. More than likely I going to have to get it custom made, because I need it 2" x 2.5" but also to fit in the stock location and not be any longer or shorter because the exhaust I believe Is a direct bolt on and I dont want it coming up short or extending too far. Im hoping for atleast a 10 HP gain. What do you guys think of my setup and how much do you think I can gain.

Been stuck inside the house all day cuz the snow and thats why Ive had hours to research