TSUDO headers

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
anyone know anything about tsudo if its a good brand, i think it comes with a lifetime warranty, but Im not sure about specs or performance. I want to get the tsudo headers cuz there about $200, then I was going to go to the buddy club pro spec exhaust, but I dont know the size of the collector on the tsudo, Im hoping for 2.5 but i doubt it, probably 2.25. any help would be good, thanx guys

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
The Tsudo 4-1 header has a 2 inch collector, same size as your stock headers' collector. I don't know if they make a 4-2-1 off the top of my head. They're not a particularly high quality brand.

Last edited:

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i was gonna say there a shitty brand but i wasnt sure cause i heard a few people thatt had their exhaust systems....so i didnt wanna state false information...but fuk that...get a good name brand....cheap shit doesnt last.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
but for $200 can you beat that, im not liking the fact that its a 2" collector though thats not going to get me the performance I want I'm going to keep looking if you guys got any ideas of which headers i should get that wont cost too much that would be great

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
1990TeGLs said:
u should get dc sports headers
Feel like backing up that suggestion with some facts or technical information of any type?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wow you guys dish out a lot of cash for performance parts, i usually try to find them deals and if i'm lucky the hommie discounts. DC sports makes good headers for the price you pay for which is good quality with durability and its carb legal [ most of them ]. of course there are better headers with more raw power but they are pretty damn expensive. and almost every top import manufacturer produces their own type of header. Greddy/Trust, Mugen, Spoon, Jun, DC, Skunk2, HKS, Comptech, etc....

IMO i dont trust Tsudo products, i get an impression of cheap ebay/megan stuff, but thats just me. Since you want a 2.5 why not the OEM JDM ITR 4-1 headers? can't beat the quality of OEM and might even be cheaper than aftermarket ones. watever header you decide to get, i suggest you getting stainless steel since its ALOT stronger than ceramic ones.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
edelbrock proflow headers

I like these alot the cheapest ive found them for is $300 which I can do. the throw on the pro scpec exhaust. By the way does anyone know what the inlet for that exhaust is I cant find it anywhere. Its the buddy club pro scec 3 exhaust