Trenton NJ Meet

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
damn dude your a northeast hondaguy ! your supposed to know that some of the best meets take place in the winter. well looking forward to seeing you at the cherry hill mall meet in the summer. im going to set something up, so i dont have to venture in that god forsaken philadelphia (jk, i just hate the cops there and directions and streets suck)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i would probably be up for it if i didnt drive to jersey last weekend. but ill be up for another meet as long as i have the day off. aka sunday

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
teg9five said:
i would probably be up for it if i didnt drive to jersey last weekend. but ill be up for another meet as long as i have the day off. aka sunday
cool cool understandable....bitch. lol

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
some pics of the meet, ive been extemely lazy and tired of lately so better pics will come, i have to cover up some more license plates.

my buddy billy's jdm'd up dc2.

mo' pics tomorrow.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
got any pictures of my car lol i already know you guys dont i parked away from you guys like a dummy Remember me white 93 integra slamed in the front

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
haha thats my friend dave's girlfriend. there were a couple more girls there too. i didnt take too many pics this time, i was busy talking to new people.