Trenton NJ Meet

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Its going to be at the KatmanDu Parking Building in Trenton NJ. The address is :

50 Riverview Executive Plaza
Trenton, Nj 08611

on the 29th @ 6:45 in the evening. We'll have a shoot and then probably go to Hooters or Applebees for food. All cars are welcome and we had a great turnout last time, lots of tegs, evos, and subies. We'll all be meeting on the 2nd floor. The meet starts at 6:30. This lot is great because we didnt really feel the cold last time. Hope to see you there.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah i really wanna go. luckily i have off school all week so i can probably make it assuming i dont get stuck at work later than im scheduled for. im gonna try to find someone to cruise there with too 8)

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
im down for going looking forward to it this is my first real meet im going to bring some friends so about how long does this last

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
my philly meet went all damn day and we didnt do shit except stand around in the parking lot lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah too bad we didnt get more pics lol. im gonna try to set up another one in a few months on a sunday.

but anywho... i probably wont know until last minute if im gonna be able to make it :???:

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
oh iight as long as its longer then the mits evo meet i went to a few weeks ago i went there about 1 and half late and thats shit was over they went to a new location and was there just taken pix and that only lasted for about 30mins so i was pretty mad cause i drove about 1 hour away and then to find out that was wack so im hoping this will be a jump off cause im bring a few people evo's talons civic integra gti gli

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
omgherb said:
oh iight as long as its longer then the mits evo meet i went to a few weeks ago i went there about 1 and half late and thats shit was over they went to a new location and was there just taken pix and that only lasted for about 30mins so i was pretty mad cause i drove about 1 hour away and then to find out that was wack so im hoping this will be a jump off cause im bring a few people evo's talons civic integra gti gli
. <---is your friend. that was a hella long sentence

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so im gonna be honest... id like to go... but i really dont feel like driving all the way to trenton :???:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
you bum! lol well i can understand that is a trip. it should take you about 40-45 minutes though. thats how long it took bryan and i when we came to the philly meet. i have a better spot thats close to philly for next time. The Cherry Hill Mall! Lots more space, no cops, and lots of girls. haha:twisted: