top out at?

gunnersmatevls

yeah i hit 140 and then backed off for a turn, I dont think there is a governor in the teg. Im running a 2000 LS and ive never hit one, my question is, does it have a rev limiter? Ive never wandered into the red cuz i like my car too much. But is there one?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i hit about 130 or 135 just as i shifted into 5th (right before redline) but then i had to slow down for traffic. and i think i remember the owners manual for my teg mentioning a rev limiter

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They have them, you can hear the rice boys that cant drive bouncing off of them all the time.

sonicvybe

new driver
does the JDM integra's have rev limiters or governer stuff? or is that only in USDM cars? plz explain if possible...thx

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
stock redline is 6800..n my rev limit is at 7200..took my integ to 130 n slowd down for a turn

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Theres A Rev Limiter I Hit It Once Not Paying Attention Lol But I Dont Think Theres A Govener

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
anyone who has videos hit me on aim "Melt Dogg" my boy has a server

anyways most ive hit is 130 and no we dont got governors my boys got a 98 ls and has pegged his shit.

1991TeGgY Ls

i hit rev limiter one time cause somebody said u cant go past redline he said u will hit rev limiter and yup hes rite the rpms shut rite off

1991TeGgY Ls

ok lemme rephrase wat i said caust that sounded retarded i mean this kid told me theres a rev limiter on my car when shifting so i took it all the way to redline and it shuts rite off buti do it sometimes by accident it pisses me the fuk off

speedin

The Transporter
ive done 130 in the auto ls. i have more gear (im at 4500 rpms at 130) i just have no power

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
tell me about it ... my old accord took forever to gain any speed past 100

by the way if that annoying yellow light comes on

dont try to go 70 miles