Today is the day to find out what happens!!

patrick4588

Integra God
Well everyone thanks for the luckand to the person to say if u truly learned from your mistake or what ever i did i no many people keep just goin and saying they did learn but then they go about doing it again but no i learned and everytime i got in trouble with the police i was with this one kid so now i dont hang out with him but well it went pretty good they say i might have another court date but they said there probly gonna dismiss it and which i think they are since my dad knows people there or something he said but thanks alot guys for the good luck yes i did my lesson and to the people who are thinking about it dont do it its not worth it 1. rising your life and 2 risking others i mean if i didnt play video games haha i probly woulda hit the car and hurt someone badly god forbid but idk just dont do this not worth it at all i was lucky this time and if i was 16 i woulda been screwed worse but w.e u learn from ur mistakes if your smart enough and now i think b4 i act but thanks alot guys. now i need to start workin on my integra i have couple problems with it i should be on the road in a month or so :) thanks again i really appreciate it.
longest 2 sentences ever. try to use some punctuation man. i dont expect you to use capitals and spell everything right, but shit... i quit reading after the second line.