Today is the day to find out what happens!!

johnownsall2

Well about a month ago i starteda thread but my car being impounded because i was dumb enough to take it out and one im a not of age to obtain a license and 2 i dont have a license and icrashed it but i only got charged with reckless endagerment cuz my friend was in the car so today is the day i find out if i can be on the road or not i really hope so i been lookin towards it all my life i always wanted independce and espcially trhat schol just started i wanna drive to school and i also wanna work on it and stuff well everyone wish me the best of luck i will try to reply today if not then i out and i can if i do then im probly not able to cuz ill be home really upset lol so please wish me luck thanks alot guys u guys helped alot throughout all my threads this site is a very helpful placee peace..:cry:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Grammar and spell check needed.

Good luck with everything and try to be more careful/responsible.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Yeah good luck, and I don't want to impose on your hope but, I got a stroy for ya. My buddy was driving to school every day since he was a freshman, (he never had his license until he graduated high-school) and one time in his senior year, he went out to a baseball field, and was ripping e-brakers in it, and somehow it griped on two wheels and went like 75 degrees on it's side, and then came back down onto it's 4 wheels, and when it came down, it poped the two tires, so he got stranded there and someone saw him and called the cops... He left the car on the street and hitched a ride with his buddy home to try to get some spare wheels, and then, whatdyu know? A cop comes up to the door at his house.

Basically, he wasn't supposed to get his license until he was 21. But somehow someone effed up at the DMV and he got his license like a couple months after that. :D

So there is still hope! Good luck!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
hrm...good luck, i guess (if you're one of the few who truly learns from their mistakes). be smart and quit risking other people's lives.

RD408

driving without a license ftl. not worth it. that was a stupid mistake you made
x2... Ive had my Integra since Jan. 11th this year and just got my license July 27th!! I wanted to drive it so much but it wasnt worth getting caught and losing the car + no license until 21

DarkDB1

When I was in middle school I stole my dads Cadillac from the school's parking lot as he was in a meeting with my teachers. I pulled back in the lot and parked as a cop drove up. A parent called it in... I didn't get anything.

Then in High School, I was given the Cadillac for a first car at 15... I used to drive it around without a permit. Never got caught though.

Good luck, You admit to being stupid. I'm sure you wont try that again.

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
In South Dakota you can get your license when your 15, at 14 you can get a permit and then a restricted where you can only drive till 10pm. I'm 17 and ive been driving for 3 years.

johnownsall2

Well everyone thanks for the luckand to the person to say if u truly learned from your mistake or what ever i did i no many people keep just goin and saying they did learn but then they go about doing it again but no i learned and everytime i got in trouble with the police i was with this one kid so now i dont hang out with him but well it went pretty good they say i might have another court date but they said there probly gonna dismiss it and which i think they are since my dad knows people there or something he said but thanks alot guys for the good luck yes i did my lesson and to the people who are thinking about it dont do it its not worth it 1. rising your life and 2 risking others i mean if i didnt play video games haha i probly woulda hit the car and hurt someone badly god forbid but idk just dont do this not worth it at all i was lucky this time and if i was 16 i woulda been screwed worse but w.e u learn from ur mistakes if your smart enough and now i think b4 i act but thanks alot guys. now i need to start workin on my integra i have couple problems with it i should be on the road in a month or so :) thanks again i really appreciate it.

Glad to hear you didnt get raped in court, and that you learned your lesson.

Seriously, please use something resembling proper punctuation. Run on sentences suck to read.