Time to change timing belt?

GSratedR

Rated R
G3GirL said:
i thought that the timing belt and water pump should be changed at 80-90k intervals? when'd you get your teg? brand new?
Yeah its at 90,000mi. u r correct. i did mine like less than a month ago. 4 hrs and $76.88 later at auto zone my car had a new (rebuilt is just as good as new and costs less lol.) water pump and belt. :) unfortunatly it did nothing for how my car looks like it rolled off a cliff. buy a haynes book on ur car and this site was helpful too http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/timingbelt/tbelt.php all and all it should cost no more than 100 bucks(my car dosent runt A/C or p.s.) and like 6hrs. compressed air w/tools save lotsa time.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
GSratedR said:
i did mine like less than a month ago. 4 hrs and $76.88 later at auto zone my car had a new (rebuilt is just as good as new and costs less lol.) water pump and belt. :) unfortunatly it did nothing for how my car looks like it rolled off a cliff.
lol new sig..

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
costed me 400 bucks to: pull my motor, disassemble,put another one in WITH new timing belt main seals crank seals cam seals waterpump and timing belt. FROM a ASE certified mechanic =] if u are near the 916 hit me up.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
should be done at 90,000 do the water pump as well. you can get a kit from online for about $125