test pipe or high flow cat

Ksan

well i was wondering too. high flow cat or test pipe? im boosted i was think high flow cat can ne one give me some advice?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Test-Pipe. High-flow cats are OverRated. They do almost nothing over stock. Possible gain of 1-2hp over stock plugged up cat.

/thread :)

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
A test pipe on a na car sounds like complete ass.
Yes sir it does. Trust me, got one of the Teg. But sometimes you have to sacrafice sound for power. Since when does ANY 10-11sec 1/4 car sound good

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Test-Pipe. High-flow cats are OverRated. They do almost nothing over stock. Possible gain of 1-2hp over stock plugged up cat.

/thread :)
A highflow cat on a bolt-on N/A car makes just as much power as a test pipe. In this case, you can have the power and not have to have the sound that most people don't want

90TEGRB

lol the cops are too lazy to get under your car and check for a cat cause ive been pulled over like 3 times for my exhaust and every cop says change your exhaust!!! which im gettin ready to do cause the loudness really gets to you when your drivin on the highway tryin to listen to your music lol

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
if you do what people say on on your thread you have on mind of your own...i have a test pipe on my car fuck what everybody says assholes dont like the smell dnt drive behind me...but any way buy both & see which appeals to you most, at the end of the day its your car lolz

db8_Joe

I'd recommend you try a resonated test pipe from Megan racing. I can vouch for them. I have it on. The Tp by megan gives same effect as test pipe with WAY less rasp compared to a true test pipe. No rotten egg smell FTW!

My set up is Apex N1 Catback 2.25, DC header 4-1, Megan TP, Blox CEL Eliminator lol

PS: I used to own a Test pipe so this is from my experience. and if you have a stock exhaust....DONT PUT ON A TP! Sounds HORRIBLE!