Teg Awards of 2005

speedin

The Transporter
Teg Awards of 2005(winners)

**********************************************WINNERS********************************************
WINNERS (request of teg9five)

and the winners are

Best Teg of 05 ...................................................................insidiousdc2
Best 98+ Teg .....................................................................IntegrasAreBest
Best 94-97 Teg ..................................................................insidiousdc2
Best Teg with less than 2k invested .................................g3teg97
Best G2 Teg ......................................................................90 Da9
Best JDM Teg ....................................................................Eviloliv3
Best 4 door Teg ................................................................SilverDB8
Best N/A Teg ....................................................................TegSox
The Club Integra 2005 whip awards who will win the infamous "teggy"

ok first i need people to make applications if they want to be in it. applications will follow the ROTM rules
Applications:

Your application is due by January 15th@ midnight (EST). It must be in this format or your application will be denied and deleted. NO EXCUSES

YEAR/MODEL/MOTOR

Engine:
Intake
Header
Exhaust

Exterior
Front Lip
Rear Lip
Sideskirts

Suspension
Coilovers
Wheels

Interior
Seats
Shift Knob
CD Player

Followed by your pictures

RULES:
1) DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2) DO NOT cheat. Meaning, do not make another board name and vote with it. WE WILL CHECK and ban!
3) Can only enter in your Integra. If it is not a Inetgra, you can not run it. (RSX's are Integra's)
4) You must follow the format given in this post in your application, if you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
5) You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.

now their are several catigorys so when u post the link post ALL the catigorys u want to be in. here they are;
:best overall teg
:best JDM teg
:best teg with less than $2k invested
:best 4 door teg
:best G2 teg
:best 98+ teg
:best 94-97 teg
:best FI teg
:best N/A teg

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Can you apply for more than one catagory?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hey, where's the category for the gen 1's! :evil:

How about a category for best non-teg?

I'll get some new pics for my 94-97 category. :twisted:

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Where are we supposed to apply? Can we just put applications in here so we dont have tons of application threads?

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Where are we supposed to apply? Can we just put applications in here so we dont have tons of application threads?
yes either way will work. as long as i can find your application.

g3teg97 said:
Hey, where's the category for the gen 1's!

How about a category for best non-teg?

I'll get some new pics for my 94-97 category.
we dont really have g1's that are on here. i only know of 2, and 1 is broken. and i want to keep it all tegs, i mean its a teg site :what:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
speedin said:
we dont really have g1's that are on here. i only know of 2, and 1 is broken. and i want to keep it all tegs, i mean its a teg site :what:
That's cool...wish our '88 was fixed. I should be able to get pics tomorrow. :)