solve these 3 problems

GSROWNSU

TegSox said:
It's not normal on a stock car for the idle to wander alot when it's cold, warm, or anytime. It's normal for the idle to be high, but it'll go up to a point, usually between 1500-1800 rpm, stay there, then gradually decrease as the engine gets warm. It shouldn't go up and down repeatedly, not more than 100 rpm's, anyway. It's the part where the idle's goes back to normal when the car's warm that has me confused.

Since my engine rebuild (I/H/C/E, Spoon cams, pistons 12:1cr, tuned), my idle goes way up to around 2300 rpms when I start the car when its cold out, but it holds there, then gradually decreases, a little wandering, but nothing crazy/unusual. When it's warm, idle is normal.
yea that's what i meant sorry....i mis-read it i didn't know it was fluctuating i just thought the idle was high

TekBuDDy

i got that same fuqn problem....up and down up and down...my rpm be at 1100 to 2000...shits annoying..
everyone tells me its a hose..but i dont know.. where is the idle air control valve??

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
khmer123 said:
everywhere u turn u see ugly dark asians haha
aint that the trut lol just kidding im in stockton also and there are hella asian people here wich is cool a lot of my friend are asian

TekBuDDy

iight well i figure that shit out earlier ..but thankz

ltrain

khmer123 said:
ok how come only the driver side of my car rattles (vibrates)?? and how come when i turn off my car i here constat clicks from my engine like..click...click...click??? and how come when i am warming up my car my rpm goes up and down up and down but when it starts to warm the problems disapears??? u win a million dollars if u can solve this!!!! lol jk ( i had a COMPLETE tune up last week)
i thinbk i got your answers to 2 of them, the click noise might be coming from your fan, mines makes noise when its on and i shut the car off cause its going bad and needs to be changed or mabye from the antenna going down? and my dash area used to vibrate all the time when i was on the highway because my motor mounts were shot, id check those especially if u never changes them cuz stock honda mounts suck ass

integrayean

inline4 whore
acurals209 said:
aint that the trut lol just kidding im in stockton also and there are hella asian people here wich is cool a lot of my friend are asian
when i came from thailand i lived in stockton for like 10 years until i moved to the eastcoast and came back to california and remained in the south until this day. i visit stockton once in awhile and see its expanding but still lacking jobs, i wanna live there but the income level is low and the houses are still expensive. lol i might know you i know mostly everybody there

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
integrayean said:
when i came from thailand i lived in stockton for like 10 years until i moved to the eastcoast and came back to california and remained in the south until this day. i visit stockton once in awhile and see its expanding but still lacking jobs, i wanna live there but the income level is low and the houses are still expensive. lol i might know you i know mostly everybody there

lol yeah in stockton everyone know's everyone from some one lol probably we do know each others i whent to stagg high what school u attend