Skunk2 or Function?

White95SE

I would not go with skunk2 simply because it's called skunk. Something about that word irritates me and has nothing to do with cars. I know, I'm a weirdo. Skunks are cute but their spray smells terrible and I don't want anything like that in my car. Associations I guess.

OLDSKOOLACURA

I would not go with skunk2 simply because it's called skunk. Something about that word irritates me and has nothing to do with cars. I know, I'm a weirdo. Skunks are cute but their spray smells terrible and I don't want anything like that in my car. Associations I guess.
Makes no sense at all

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

99TegLs

well, they're out of goddam stock. I'm #34 on backorder. FML

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
:shock:You gotta be F****** kidding.

99TegLs

Dammit Noxus. But is your price the same? cuz theirs is 64 dollars off of 720. And yes haha im skipping the whole lowering springs phase, figured it was just a waste of money, and more time to install

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Yes, if you're thinking of canceling your order I'll shoot my supplier an email to check stock again first. Skunk2 products are going into backorder especially the alpha line

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Just went out of stock. So you'd have the same wait anyhow at this point lol. We had 5 sets left as of Friday.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:roll:

well, they're out of goddam stock. I'm #34 on backorder. FML
PM sent.