:: Signature Request Thread ::

Well Spooled up, so far i've cleaned up all the reflections/imprefections on those pics, your teg looks sexy w/o reflections out side :) Im clueless as a background to use right now though, I don't wanna go with the street, but I may lol
I cant wait.. sounds kick as bro.. THX again I GREATLY appreciate it!

.Cortez

94' LS
np man, Its slow, Cause Im slow haha, Im working on a PC :( I didnt take a computer home for the summer from school. and my PC at home sucks so its not making this easier.

.Cortez

94' LS
Hey Spooled, im sorry man, do you have any more pics i can play with? maybe just sitting in your driveway or something? I've been sick and havnt been able to touch photoshop or anything... Im lacking mad creativity... Which would explain my ridiclously stupid sig and avatar, which my sig was just a crop>brightness change/bloom of paint>Text Layer...

EDIT: Spooled, i just threw one togeather, not sure if your going to like it, when i hear from you i'll post it for you...

Last edited:
post it up (of pm it) I'm not picky.. If you got other things going its ok.. I don't "need" a sig.. just thought it would be cool.. I have NO creativity with pics or photoshop lol

.Cortez

94' LS
Yeah, Im sure someone can do your car justice, but I was playing with lighting effects and coulndt get what I wanted lmao

hamfacekilla

bump, let me know what you think of this spooled, sorry cortez dont mean to steel your customers just got bored and decided to make this for my bud dave

Last edited: