Short Shift..........

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
well im already used to mines i can shift with out ne mistakes hell i can shift with no clutch even tho thats not good for the car its all about knowing your car and being able to drive

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wow, shortened your throw by half, thats a lot. btw if you guys like the stock integra dual bend, you should try the skunk2 dual bend, its not a short shifter but it works pretty good with the skunk2 knob, all that wieght makes the shifting smoother.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
idk i just didnt see the point of puttin in a new shifter if it wasnt doing anything for shift reduction cause i dont wanna change my shift knob so i got the b&m for the price of the skunk2

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Skunk2 makes bad ass parts. I've heard a lot of great things from their parts.

siscoke

teggyls said:
well im already used to mines i can shift with out ne mistakes hell i can shift with no clutch even tho thats not good for the car its all about knowing your car and being able to drive
ur right about that (knowing your car nall) never misshift either but i read that it could and sometimes (on some models) cant be avoided. so thought id share ;)

greetz sis

PogKai

B20VTEC
I'm afraid that if i install one of those short shift I might miss a shift and damage something

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I got a short shifter, I will be taking it out soon. I dont care for them in my teg. I drove a 5th gen civic that had a dc, amazed I didnt break that shitty shifter.