seperate section for police stories

tisguy

suggestive ways of getting out of tickets (legally of course!), or what to expect in court. suggestions from other members to either lower the penalty or get out of it completely in court. the section shouldnt just be a cop bashing area.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
i agree with you. although some cops are pretty shady, not all of them are (but this goes with anybody). i don't think CI needs a section dedicated to hating law enforcement. what kind of message would that send?
slow_99integra said:
A section to just say " fuck the police" i agree we do not need that. CI is not about that.

My whole suggestion was a section to tell about our recent tickets or, court cases for traffic, or news stories.

i see now this has the ability to get way out of hand. My whole thing was to have a section like our street or track or interior/electronics.
tisguy said:
suggestive ways of getting out of tickets (legally of course!), or what to expect in court. suggestions from other members to either lower the penalty or get out of it completely in court. the section shouldnt just be a cop bashing area.
Agreed.

This type of conversation has the ability to get out of control. But if it's just recent ticket stories, cases, etc. Yes. Just like IntegrasAreBest's story when he met some chick with an Integra and got a ticket for street racing. It will not be a cop bashing section by any means.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
if this was to be a new section, it would need to monitered very carefully, and strict rules enforced.

no police bashing, just tasteful disagreements
different news in the media

you know shit like that.

it would be used to help other members

NOFX

hater
This sounds like an interesting idea to me. It could possibly have some trouble come up.. but I wouldn't just not do it out of fear that some people might cause trouble. If there are lots of problems, get rid of it.

I also think something like this (for both the sake of keeping hate threads less likely and for adding a bit or privacy for the members) should be a section where you must have X posts or be a member for X amount of time. I know there would probably end up being someone who gushes about running from the cops that night as they have the car they ran in in their sig. :lol:

I do think some illegal content should be removed though. Crimes against people... Violent crime for example. Tickets and pull over stories are one thing. Theft and battery could be a whole other thing. You'll want to be careful with this too though. Include a disclaimer saying the site DOES NOT suggest to commit any crimes and the site has faith in our legal system, blah blah blah. Somewhere along those lines at least.

I'm tired and words are being stupid to me right now. I can't think of the terms I'm trying to think of. Meh... I'm going to sleep.