seperate section for police stories

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
what do you guys think about having a seperate section just for our police stories. i have a few, and i know you guys do too. just a thought.

i have some stories that really piss me off andwould like to talk about them. in the past week we have had 3 posts on them.

this would seperate us from other clubs, no one else will have this type of section.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah! alot are my fault too. i used to do some pretty stupid shit

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i have been on 2 highspeed chases and ran on foot like a thousand times. had my whip searched 2x and harrassed a billion times.

tisguy

haha most def we should open one up. we can all smash on the po-pos that would choose the civic over the mustang with a borla =P

1990G2TEG

Banned
tisguy said:
haha most def we should open one up. we can all smash on the po-pos that would choose the civic over the mustang with a borla =P
I had a high speed chase once, back in 1994. Get this, I was driving a 94 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pick up... Doing 115 MPH on I-70 thru Salina Utah. 1 a.m., with no lights, in the start of snow... Almost got plowed by an 18 wheeler I cut off to catch the interstate entrance ramp. Lost the Fuzz, but got nailed by a line of staters (roadblock) down the way... Against popular beliefs, the mormons are assholes! lmao They didn't like me too much!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hahaha im all for it i hate the damn police that harass us import drivers dont get me wrong cops are good and have a purpose but they need to stick to it not fuckn petty shit ahhhhhhhhhhhh end of rant

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
1990G2TEG said:
I had a high speed chase once, back in 1994. Get this, I was driving a 94 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pick up... Doing 115 MPH on I-70 thru Salina Utah. 1 a.m., with no lights, in the start of snow... Almost got plowed by an 18 wheeler I cut off to catch the interstate entrance ramp. Lost the Fuzz, but got nailed by a line of staters (roadblock) down the way... Against popular beliefs, the mormons are assholes! lmao They didn't like me too much!
lmao best running from the cops story ever ... that defintley beats my friend parking in someones open garage and shutting the door then slippin em $20 not to say nothin.

1990G2TEG

Banned
Melt said:
lmao best running from the cops story ever ... that defintley beats my friend parking in someones open garage and shutting the door then slippin em $20 not to say nothin.
Oh, believe me, it was definitely fun, and a for sure adrenaline rush, but they're mean as fuck when they got ya!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
DO IT MAKE THE POLICE SECTION. I need a good place to vent about our Law Enforment Officials that our hard earned tax paying money goes to so they can be just and fair. So we dnt get any unreasonable tickets because our justice system i second to non. Fuck the Popo Hoe

g3teg97

Super Moderator
With people that disrespect law enforcement and make errogant comments, there won't be a "police section."

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
g3teg97 said:
With people that disrespect law enforcement and make errogant comments, there won't be a "police section."
i agree with you. although some cops are pretty shady, not all of them are (but this goes with anybody). i don't think CI needs a section dedicated to hating law enforcement. what kind of message would that send?

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
A section to just say " fuck the police" i agree we do not need that. CI is not about that.

My whole suggestion was a section to tell about our recent tickets or, court cases for traffic, or news stories.

i see now this has the ability to get way out of hand. My whole thing was to have a section like our street or track or interior/electronics.