s2k antenna...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDMxDB8 said:
I bought my s2k antenne from the Honda dealership. It's $21.95. Not too bad.
shoot, for the real shit, that's even better than ebay! i gotta check with honda out here.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
maluskeeter said:
hmm..so the antenna you bought is able to pick up reception, etc?...it comes with everything needed??...also is it easy to install, it sucks because i have a 3 pc spoiler..
ewww....ftl.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
maluskeeter said:
hmm..so the antenna you bought is able to pick up reception, etc?...it comes with everything needed??...also is it easy to install, it sucks because i have a 3 pc spoiler..
I just got the antenna. I need to get the other necessary parts to do the install.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
maluskeeter said:
whats that supposed to mean??
a three peice......eww....just my opinion......either itr,ls or wingless.....nothing else.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i got mine on ebay and i love it. i forget who the seller was though. reception is good and the install takes 15-20 minutes... most of which is taking subs out and interior apart. do a search for pics of my car. the most recent ones were posted for ride of the year

iNOhc

Super Registered User
JDMxDB8 said:
I bought my s2k antenne from the Honda dealership. It's $21.95. Not too bad.
you asked about the antenna thing.. and well according to what i have read in a few of these sk2 antenna conversion forums... ppl went to a honda dealership to get their sk2 antenna's.. if its jus the antenna it's 21.95 and if you're goin for teh whole set up.. its 130 something...