s2k antenna...

maluskeeter

Currently my antenna is stuck..not coming down or going up...so it jus stays up..i heard this is a common problem for integs...but nonethless, i wanted to install the s2k antenna, and i was wondering if anyone here has it on there teg, if so can you pleeeeeeassse post pics...

where can i get one from??

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
there might be a how to. I remember seeing pics a LONG time ago on here.

did you run a search?

maluskeeter

where did you get yours from dc2gsr??...that looks really clean btw

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That isn't mine. Just showing you what it looks like lol

You've never seen mine because the only pics I have of it are after it got smashed. I posted them before though

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh. well... FINE! lol

sk2 antenna = sexy

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
you can get them on ebay. they have the s2k style ones, as well. i think they're called Fuba or something along that line. i'm not positive. you should PM teg9five. he has one on his teg.

nautica_t

if you want it fuctional.
you'll need the s2k antenna and the module box under the antenna.

or you can get a cheap generic shark II antenna that looks like the s2k antenna and has a built in box on it.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Yeah,I need to replace my stocker. Anybody have expereince with the shark one? Thats one I was looking into getting myself...I hate not being able to listen to the radio :( (no reception ftl)

nautica_t

lol.
to go www.team-integra.net and check the articles. they have both the shark antenna and the oem s2k antenna how-to there.

good luck and enjoy. personally, i don't listen to radio so i have no problems. lol.

tisguy

i have the fuba shark2 on my teg, I ended up wiring it to the deck, because the original antenna cable was removed. it's pretty good, looks clean, and still picks up radio stations perfectly fine.

maluskeeter

JDMxDB8 said:
I bought my s2k antenne from the Honda dealership. It's $21.95. Not too bad.
hmm..so the antenna you bought is able to pick up reception, etc?...it comes with everything needed??...also is it easy to install, it sucks because i have a 3 pc spoiler..