proudtobeawesome's gsr

genesis

tougê hêrmit
your teg looks great man, but im going to have to go with every one else on this one and vote for the new bumper. also you might want to invest in a smaller intercooler if you want faster spool up, and if you dont want a huge ass pressure drop across it. but all in all i think it looks good!!!!

GSROWNSU

looks like a good build...what kinda numbers are you putting down? Curious to what e-85 can do on lower boost levels. I'm also in WI and it'd be cool to have two boosted tegs on camera ;)

proudtobeawesom

looks like a good build...what kinda numbers are you putting down? Curious to what e-85 can do on lower boost levels. I'm also in WI and it'd be cool to have two boosted tegs on camera ;)
where in wisconsin and fur shure im down for some camera action

idk exactly what its putting down but the shop that had alot to do with the car said i can easily hit 300

its on preium now as of today finally ran outta e85 =] lol sucks in the winter lol

i smell JDM FRONT!!!!
maybe down the line but right now im loving the usdm front all i need is a lip :)

~kevin

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
clean! welcome.. just needs a new bumper, but been said before

just wondering if you bought the car like that or did you build it? also did you cut the bumper....