Progress Of The Da

B18TEG

BLACK DA
put the lower struts on . . .waiting to take pics and im in the process of putting together my turbo kit. . . little by little. . . ill update agan when money becomes handy

B18TEG

BLACK DA
well im bringing this back . .. i just finished removing everything, looped the ps rack, put on my antenna delete, rear wipper delete, took the motor out, and im waiting to put everything back in with fresh parts curtesy of aussie, 2.0 block, 8:1 compressin je pistons and rings, eagle rods, crower retainers and springs. just ordered password jdm magnetic bolts, ctr crank pulley, new cam seal from bdl, blox intake manifold, new complete gasket set, t3/t4 turbo, and dsm 450cc injectors .. . whew what a load of crap to buy for this thing. but im mighty close to finishing. waiting on kutch to get me the lines to finish my abs delete, and i also stripped my valve cover.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
:thumbs up

I should be getting that line tomorrow for ya. Do you have pictures of the wiper delete plug? I want to see how it looks on the car

B18TEG

BLACK DA
yea. . .. later today after work ill post up . ..

B18TEG

BLACK DA
as soon as it can . . . . .and redg2 im getting custom exhaust done along with a custom downpipe. . . .so itll all be 3"

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Thongs ftw!!! lol

I kinda like that rear wiper plug. I wouldn't do it on mine I don't think, but it still looks good.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive had that plug for a coupe years, it has never leaked at all. It cleans the ass up nicely.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice build :thumbup:

rims dont look too bad, u coulda prepped the tire + rim a bit better tho lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
thanks. . . . and yea i know, i rushed it and the tape came off. . .:( . . .im just gonna flip it inside out anyways. . . so no biggie. . . .i started to scrub it of with gew gone, but it was taking too long