Poor Man's Type-R...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Use the search button man, you want a track car but what your talking about is what almost everyone on here has, a slightly modded car with basic weight reduction, thats not really a track car. First off why don't you do some research into what type of racing you plan on doing, ie: scca, nasa, etc.... then figure out what you are allowed to do to your car, also what type of safety equipment you must have, and what your allowed to do to your suspension and then holla at us. This is a waste of time until then. I mean really why would your lug pattern make your car more superior, you already have an STI, take that to the track it will be faster than any integra your going to build. I think your full of shit if your going to say you wear rotors in one day at a track. You want to build a race car for under 5g your out of luck.

konerri

Use the search button man, you want a track car but what your talking about is what almost everyone on here has, a slightly modded car with basic weight reduction, thats not really a track car. First off why don't you do some research into what type of racing you plan on doing, ie: scca, nasa, etc.... then figure out what you are allowed to do to your car, also what type of safety equipment you must have, and what your allowed to do to your suspension and then holla at us. This is a waste of time until then. I mean really why would your lug pattern make your car more superior, you already have an STI, take that to the track it will be faster than any integra your going to build. I think your full of shit if your going to say you wear rotors in one day at a track. You want to build a race car for under 5g your out of luck.
yeah i am with aussie here. for example, if you have a car(integra RS) with a non-original engine(meaing swaped) in it, you will be bumped to to a basically unlimited class. And you'll have your ass handed to you by corvette swapped rx7s. And building a car for under 5g, i don't think you can even do that with imitation parts.