Poll: JDM or USDM Front

JDM Front End or USDM '01 Front End

• Total voters

209SpoonDC2

All the rice I see at HIN and other rice shows still have USDM fronts. There are some rice JDM fronts, but not nearly as many.

slikk

Money Getter
i was in jamaica last week and 80% of ther teg downb there is Jap front end ... :drool:

not to stray away from the topic but there was skylines everywhere.. i want one

209SpoonDC2

slikk said:
i was in jamaica last week and 80% of ther teg downb there is Jap front end ... :drool:

not to stray away from the topic but there was skylines everywhere.. i want one
They get alot of JDM RHD cars in Jamaica...That doesn't surprise me at all.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
speedin said:
he might mean the show cars??
I don't know...but I almost never see DC2's with a JDM Front End on them.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
hell yeah when i went to trinidad and tobago last summer i saw a blue r32 skyline and i saw a rhd g3 type r teg, endless rx7's, old ass datsuns!!! yeah datsuns...and many rhd dc5r's...damn it sucks

ltrain

Iv Yet To See A Jdm Itr Front End Its Surprising Cuz Where I Live I Saw 00 Front Ends On 92 Civic Hatchbacks And Stuff All The Time

reconxtru

DC5!
doesnt matter where i live, its still common all over the US...i see at least two or three integras with a JDM Front end...i know its not the same because their differen't colors, if they are the same colors then they have different set ups like Exhaust, decals, spoilers and stufff.

sonicvybe

new driver
Down here...in Cayman Is. ...most every car is JDM..same goes for Jamaica...we get a lot of cars shipped straight from japanese dealers...especially used cars...it just works out economically... :D

but i think it depends ...sometimes a USDM can look better than a JDM front end and vice versa....there are many other things you can do to change the look of your car...so i wudnt judge just by what front end you choose....

in the two pictures above i don't like either of them sorry...neither of them live up to their front ends...more importantly..its not just how it looks standing still..its also how u drive it that brings out the personality and choice of that exterior look you have going...etc..etc... :shock:

209SpoonDC2

reconxtru said:
doesnt matter where i live, its still common all over the US...i see at least two or three integras with a JDM Front end...i know its not the same because their differen't colors, if they are the same colors then they have different set ups like Exhaust, decals, spoilers and stufff.
Yeah, if you live in the City, hell yeah you see them frequently enough. It seems so common b/c most of the time when we see JDM fronts, it's on the INTERNET!!!!
There's 3 JDM front DC's in my town which is a ricey town, not at all JDM except for me and my best friends. Those 3 cars, though, suck. One is a fiberglass front, the others are ricey with shitty paintjobs. I've seen these fronts on Del Sol's and EG Civics. How often do you actually see a JDM front DC2 and say, "Damn, that one looks really good"? Probably not often b/c so many people half-ass their work.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have yet to see a JDM front end Integra in person. It would be very unique around here to have one. The headlights do look a little Accord-ish, that's why I'd insist on getting HID's if I were to do the conversion.

jdmlsvtec

the jdm front is the hottest thing for an integra to many integras over here so it makes my car very unique

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I somewhat agree with the headlights looking like an Accord, but even then...there's so many differences. I'm definitly getting HIDs because I can get then for $250.