JDM ITR Front Lip
6000k HIDs

or

USDM 2001 Front End Conversion - All OEM Metal
OEM ITR Front Lip
6000k HIDs

Last edited:

ltrain

hands down jdm if u have the money but my girl whos is making my type this is saying get the usda

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'd go with the JDM front end. If I were to ever actually do it for my Teg, HID's would be a must, but I could live without the lip.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've been planning on it for a while. Hopefully I can get everything done before the first of the year.

CHILD

all day all JDM
Im feeling the USDM front more than the ITR for some reason. i think i grew out of it

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
me 2 i like the unique looks of the normal integras, the JDM fronts remind me of accord headlights for some reason, you'll save a shitload of money on the usdm front which will still be sweet, and with the remaining money buy something else youve been wanting

209SpoonDC2

JDM....I hate the U.S. front. It's so ugly and outdated! I think my car is soooo ugly right now with the USDM front. Oh well, I'll have the JDM HID front VERY soon. :)

Regulator23

209SpoonDC2 said:
JDM....I hate the U.S. front. It's so ugly and outdated! I think my car is soooo ugly right now with the USDM front. Oh well, I'll have the JDM HID front VERY soon. :)
^^agreed homie agreed....^^ :shock:

CHILD

all day all JDM
209SpoonDC2 said:
another reason i like the USDM front is the Japanese thought that the double circle headlight front was "too aggressive" and then switched to the one piece headlight.
I want to be extra aggressive to the Japanese eye :twisted:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeahhhh i like usdm more now because the jdm conversion makes it look accordish....i think usdm front teg lowered and with the type r lip looks badass. plus think all that money could go to other things for your car.

reconxtru

DC5!
Hey you know what? forget about ppl saying JDM JDM JDM man....everywhere i go i see a integra with a JDM Front End Conversion...its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo common now. don't go with JDM, waste of money, if your gonna do that might as well get a DA. and yes it does look nice but its just to common now..see it on almost 80% of the integras (that i see)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
reconxtru said:
Hey you know what? forget about ppl saying JDM JDM JDM man....everywhere i go i see a integra with a JDM Front End Conversion...its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo common now. don't go with JDM, waste of money, if your gonna do that might as well get a DA. and yes it does look nice but its just to common now..see it on almost 80% of the integras (that i see)
Where do you live, then? I have only seen two integras with a JDM front in person. I know of one that lives in the same city as I do. It's not common here.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
Where do you live, then? I have only seen two integras with a JDM front in person. I know of one that lives in the same city as I do. It's not common here.
he might mean the show cars??