PHILLY meet!!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol were NOT following you though. 3 cars pulling u-turns might be ok but i think with a minimum of 10 it may be an issue.

but i dont really know where we can get pics. id say valley forge... cause theres nice scenery... but i dont know how that would go over for pics with a bunch of cars. the park rangers there arent really dicks or anything i dont think but they will probably ask us to leave if were not taking pics in the parking lots. but im not positive.

other than that i have no idea where to go

94teggsr

hey im no navigation system and the map quest directions were ass back words lol sry for that day still yeah so i would like to just all do somthin but what can we really do is the question hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... yeah still no ideas, but hell i guess we'll have to see if any one else can help lol

rSxpuZzy

puzzzy
teg9five said:
lol were NOT following you though. 3 cars pulling u-turns might be ok but i think with a minimum of 10 it may be an issue.

but i dont really know where we can get pics. id say valley forge... cause theres nice scenery... but i dont know how that would go over for pics with a bunch of cars. the park rangers there arent really dicks or anything i dont think but they will probably ask us to leave if were not taking pics in the parking lots. but im not positive.

other than that i have no idea where to go

oh so truee!!! i had suggested to 94teggsr that we could head over to fdr park. it has a nice little parking area where we can chill, take pics or whatever. its not too far from where we are meeting, maybe a 5 min drive. from there we can cruise to wherever.

rSxpuZzy

puzzzy
i put a post on clubrsx last night and have a few people who are interested. i just put all the info on the site of where and when. il; keep ya's updated on how many ppl are coming

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im gonna order my sway bar end links today, and new exhaust hanger. Then teg is on the road, bitches.

94teggsr

yay for omi lol i think this is gonna be a good meet and a great day

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I say we get real fucked up and start bitch slappin random people, nuns, babies, prostitutes, etc. All types of random wild shit bitches. Maybe not, but I picked up all the shit from my previous post. Hopefully my moms bday present will be here by then, wooooooot for new black floor mats with red stitching.

<-- In a good mood.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i want floor mats god damn it. i hate my cheap ass tanish/brown ones. they SUCK! but umm... i suppose im gonna wait until after this meet to get my car fixed. i dont want the body shop running into problems and keeping it longer. but yeah i think this is gonna be a pretty good meet

94teggsr

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love those flooor matts damn there sexy as hell omi becarefull i may steal them at the meet j/k lol but there sweet lookin hope to see everyone soon at the meet

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
I say we get real fucked up and start bitch slappin random people, nuns, babies, prostitutes, etc.
Sounds like a Saturday night out with Mojo. :lol:

Sweet floor mats, I wish black floormats were available for G3's. :cry:

IntegrasAreBest said:
you guys better watch out...ill be riding dirty
Haha. :lol:

Try to catch me ridin' dirty
Try to catch me ridin' dirty
Try to catch me drinkin' slurpies
Try to catch me drinkin' slurpies

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just ordered the mats, and think my dad is gonna hook me up with a battery relocation kit. This is my kind of birthday.