Orlando Meet September 2nd, 2006.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
NICE, what meet those pics from? Sounds great, now I needa get some numbers if people are going to meet up.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Yeah I've got it where leaving at 11:45 should be perfect.... I'm meeting with people in plant city and leaving there at 11:05 sharp at the latest (just incase we got a straggler) I'll be in Plant City early, like 10:30 and wait there for people. See ya there man, can not wait.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
Those pics where from the imfamous Race Rock meet last year.
AHHHHHHHHH those are my PIX! lol i LOVED that meet. ill be back home soon guys when i move back for school. then ill be back to the meets. here are some race rock pix for your enjoyment;

ahh the memorys. and now for the pic i made and wish came out better

needed no flash on this one

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
that pic across the water was taken atop of a semi truck lol. we walked up to that guy and was like "can i climb atop ur truck?" and all he said was "dont fall"

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Yeah it was fun, we were eating then. We ended up getting everyone split up along the way and it was a mess. Next time we need like a precise schedule, but the only thing is there were sooo many cars, I don't even think that would've made a difference.

adoboracer

i got some teaser pix that my friend took. i'll get the rest up wen i finish loading em on photobucket and have time.