official clubintegra national meet

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
i mean....come on dude.....it will be tight
I know, i'm still thinking it over, I mean driveing from panama city, FL to SC for the weekend then driving back to Florida sunday and then driving to PA on Wendsday night, thats alot of driving, especially considering my wifes 7+ months pregnant.

TheOne1

:stick::stick::stick:When ever yall feel like it, We need to get a list of people comen from each state. So 8 folks from the same city won't have to drive up by them selves, folks can just follow> Ya feal me? So when ever you guys feel like it, we should nominate some one to do it......:stick::stick::stick: I say either my boy Nip or Yoshi>>> I think they would be perfect for the job, I see them doing excellent....Just excellent....lol

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
I know, i'm still thinking it over, I mean driveing from panama city, FL to SC for the weekend then driving back to Florida sunday and then driving to PA on Wendsday night, thats alot of driving, especially considering my wifes 7+ months pregnant.
awww well I hope you make it. It's going to be fun!

Sammich

hey i'm going to need some pics of my car done. i'm getting it dropped tomorrow and i have basically never had any pics of my car on the net, so to finally get some pics would be GREAT!

whose going to help a playa? lol

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I prob won't be going anymore. I still haven't got my block rebuilt cause my bearings are taking fucking FOREVER to get here. =( Sorry guys, I wanted to def rep some DB8 crew but looks like I'll be repping the fucking JDM delivery crew. I ordered coated bearings about 3weeks ago and they damaged the first set so I hadda get a new set and still not here =(