official clubintegra national meet

MightyMouse

whtcivic93 said:
lol, contact my insurance company for a price on that turn signal... im pretty sure its cracked down the middle though.

I hope its not totalled but i wont know until friday.

And id love to just fix it and bring my ass, especially because this meet is so close to me already. But insurance claims and repairs are estimated at alteast two weeks already.
Well are you ok? And hey are you selling your rims? Because Im interested>>>:lol:

whtcivic93

MightyMouse said:
Well are you ok? And hey are you selling your rims? Because Im interested>>>:lol:
Well, yeah im fine. No as of right now nothing is for sale. Lol thanks for the interest though:lol:

Sammich

whtcivic93 said:
lol, contact my insurance company for a price on that turn signal... im pretty sure its cracked down the middle though.

I hope its not totalled but i wont know until friday.

And id love to just fix it and bring my ass, especially because this meet is so close to me already. But insurance claims and repairs are estimated at alteast two weeks already.

damn that's gay

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
Hey everyone thats going to the meet....this is the hotel that 8urcivic and I are staying at...just wanted to post some pix since some of you might want to stay there too....

MightyMouse

Wow, thats the same pool I swam at over the summer, The indoor pool mooves around the Island thing(Cool if you ask me)-----MR.Beach Here I come(In like 2 months)lol