official clubintegra national meet

90ncteg

White JDM
lol, idk, it just loooked liked most of everyone on here has the 3rd gens

90ncteg

White JDM
damn luckies, i want a gsr so bad, im just gonna have to do a damn swap. so you dont have a mazda?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
90ncteg said:
damn luckies, i want a gsr so bad, im just gonna have to do a damn swap. so you dont have a mazda?
imo gsr are over rated.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
8urcivic said:
imo gsr are over rated.
Yea but I can make 250hp without a turbo, can you. Also I don't know too many people with DB-2s so I would hardly say they're over rated. :D

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Aussie said:
Yea but I can make 250hp without a turbo, can you. Also I don't know too many people with DB-2s so I would hardly say they're over rated. :D
b17s yes......i just think that b18c1s are. yea the hp can be made.....but hardly anyone actually builds them...its just swapped into a hatch and has a few bolt ons.......still runs mid 15s

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
Also I don't know too many people with DB-2s so I would hardly say they're over rated. :D
Their is a FUCKING CLEAN white on on my street. Ive been meaning to talk to the guy. He is a little older. But clearly likes his cars. I watched him drive by one day working on my car and he gave a little rev. So id say he is a car guy.

LOL, funny how I follow this thread but im not coming :lol:

90ncteg

White JDM
i cant wait to post the pic of my white teg, it just got painted jdm head lights and cleared lights all around, :)